Please click this banner for lots of designs by me and other designers!

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Over 5800 designs!

Hi everybody!
It's been long time since I posted some news on my blog...Last year was a very busy year for me, was planning my trip back to China, looking for a job. Finally I managed it and returned to China (Chengdu) in October last year. Started my new job in a new opened 5 star hotel. My job is Guest Service Manager and I really enjoy it!
Even if I didn't post much here, but I have been still very busy designing :-) I have uploaded over 5800 designs, to see them please click on the banner above. There are lots of nice designs for almost any occasion! Hope you will like them! :-)
Have a great day!
Anna :-)

No comments: