Please click this banner for lots of designs by me and other designers!

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 Paper Piecing Cards made from my Iris Folding Butterflies

Hi Crafters!
Today I want to show you what can you do with the cut-out leftovers that you get every time after cutting the shape for your Iris Folding cards! :-)
These 2 butterflies are cut-outs of 3 different butterflies from my "Obsession 3" butterflies collection. All what you have to do is just to put the wings together and add some decoration like peel-offs , gems or any other embellishment you like! Try it! You will love the results , I am sure! ;-)
Happy Crafting!

Anna

1 comment:

Arpop said...

Is there no end to your creative talent Anna? Such beautiful work.

Arpop