Please click this banner for lots of designs by me and other designers!

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally!!! My mandala patterns are ready! :-)


Hi crafters! :-)


I finally completed my mandala patterns collection! Yayyy!!!! :-) Took me quite some time, but now when they are ready I can finally work on my next project, and I think you can guess what it will be, right??? Butterflies!!!!!!! Again! Yes, yes! :-) What can I do....I just can't stop creating them! :-) And especially now, when I lost my job...:-(


Anyway :-) back to mandalas...


This collection is called " Crystal Beginning ". "Crystal Beginning " because that was the name of one of my mandala paintings, I loved it so much, but had to sell it a few years ago. So I decided to make the Iris Folding version of it, which then followed by many other mandalas. You can see that painting on top of my post.

So now more information about my "Crystal Beginning" mandalas collection:

this collection includes 21 mandala patterns and 1 cross pattern. All of these patterns are designed by me and are not copies from any other source.

The price for this collection is 22 USD. I cannot charge less, because these patterns took a lot of time to create and I hope you understand. I accept only Paypal for payment.

I did not make a CD this time, since it doesn't make any sense, because the mailing price is higher than the collection itself! I will send the patterns by e-mail.

If you would like to purchase this collection, please email me at:


When I receive your e-mail with the purchase order, I will send you a payment request via Paypal, and will send you the patterns immediately after I have received the payment.

I hope you will all enjoy my new collection! :-)

Till later!

Anna

No comments: